Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Perfect Day

I decided to ask myself what my ideal day would be if time and money weren't an issue. Here's my result:

  • Practice approx 15 minutes of hatha pranayama.

  • Practice aprox 20 minutes of Pilates (only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays).

  • Practice at least an hour of hatha yoga.

  • Eat brunch.

  • Go for a bike ride.

  • Work on music for a couple hours (practice, writing, theory).

  • Eat meal two - should we create a new term lunner?

  • Work on my French.

  • More music work.

  • Eat dinner.

  • Go for a walk.

  • Miscellaneous activities/read.

  • Roam the net/blog.

  • Bedtime!
However, if I were traveling my days would be much more spontaneous. In that case, it'd be more like having "The Perfect Week". It would involve the same things as above, but spread out a little more over the course of several days. Yoga and cycling would still be included daily and Pilates at least three days a week. But I'd spend more time on the new sights, sounds, and experiences surrounding me. Instead of working on music as much, I'd busk here and there and try to practice a new language at every opportunity possible. Amazingly, the perfect week is not too far in my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment